1. General Provisions.
1.1. This Policy is implemented by Lira Tex LLC (hereinafter referred to as the “Organization”) in relation to the processing and protection of personal data of individuals (personal data subjects) on the basis of Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation and Federal Law N 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data”.
1.2. The policy applies to all personal data (entities) that may be received by the Organization in the course of business, including customers of the Organization.
1.3. The purpose of the Policy is to bring to the persons providing their personal data the necessary information to evaluate which personal data and for what purposes are processed by the Organization, what methods of ensuring their security are implemented.
1.4. The policy protects the rights and freedoms of entities when processing their personal data using automation tools or without the use of such tools, and also establishes the responsibility of persons who have access to personal data for failure to comply with the requirements governing the processing and protection of personal data.
1.5. Clients using the services of the Organization, having informed the Organization of their personal data, including through third parties, acknowledge their consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with this Policy.
1.6. Consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked by the subject of personal data. In case of withdrawal by the subject of personal data of consent to the processing of personal data, the operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified by applicable law.
1.7. This Policy is subject to change by the Organization.
2. The concept and composition of personal data.
2.1. For the purposes of this Policy, personal data refers to any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific individual (subject of personal data).
2.2. Depending on the subject of personal data, the Organization, in order to carry out its activities and to fulfill its obligations, may process personal data of the following categories of subjects:
• personal data of an employee of the Organization - information necessary for the Organization in connection with labor relations and relating to a specific employee.
• Client data - information necessary for the Organization to fulfill its obligations under contractual relations with the Client and to fulfill the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
• Customer’s personal data provided during registration on the tentmaterials.ru website, including when the Customer carried out Orders.
3. The grounds and objectives of the processing of personal data.
3.1. The organization processes personal data to carry out its activities, including the provision of services to customers. The organization has the right:
• carry out the functions assigned to the Organization by the legislation of the Russian Federation in accordance with the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-ФЗ “On personal data” and other laws and regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation, as well as the Charter and regulatory acts of the Organization;
• The organization collects and stores the personal data of the Client necessary for the provision of services, the execution of agreements and contracts, the fulfillment of obligations to the Client.
• make changes to this Policy. When making changes in the current edition, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Policy comes into force from the moment it is posted, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Policy.
3.2. The organization may use the personal data of the Client for the following purposes:
• Customer identification within the framework of agreements;
• communication with the Client, if necessary, including sending proposals, notifications, information and requests, both related and not related to the provision of services, as well as processing applications, requests and applications of the Client;
• improving the quality of services provided by the Company Lira Tex LLC
4. Terms for processing personal data.
4.1. The terms for processing personal data are determined based on the purposes of processing in the information systems of the Organization, in accordance with the term of the contract, agreement with the subject of personal data.
5. The circle of persons admitted to the processing of personal data.
5.1. In order to achieve the goals of Article 3 of this Policy, only those employees of the Organization who are assigned such an obligation in accordance with their official (labor) duties are allowed to process personal data. Access to other employees may be granted only in cases prescribed by law. The organization requires its employees to maintain confidentiality and ensure the security of personal data when processing it.
5.2. The organization has the right to transfer personal data to third parties in the following cases:
• The personal data subject has clearly expressed his consent to such actions;
• The transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable legislation within the framework of the procedure established by law. At the same time, all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy with respect to the data received by him are transferred to the acquirer.
6. Methods of processing personal data.
6.1. In the process of providing services, in carrying out on-farm activities, the Organization uses automated and non-automated processing of personal data.
7. The implementation of personal data protection.
7.1. The activities of the Organization for the processing of personal data in information systems are inextricably linked with the protection of the confidentiality of information received by the Organization. All employees of the Organization are required to ensure the confidentiality of personal data, as well as other information established by the Organization, if this does not contradict the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
7.2. The security of personal data during their processing in the information systems of the Organization is ensured by the information security system.
7.3. The exchange of personal data during their processing in information systems is carried out through communication channels protected by technical means of information protection.
7.4. When processing personal data in the information systems of the Organization are provided:
• carrying out activities aimed at preventing unauthorized access to personal data and (or) transferring it to persons who do not have the right to access such information;
• timely detection of unauthorized access to personal data;
• Prevention of impact on technical means of automated processing of personal data, as a result of which their functioning may be disrupted;
• the ability to immediately restore personal data modified and destroyed due to unauthorized access to them;
• continuous monitoring of the level of security of personal data.
Feedback. Questions and Suggestions All suggestions or questions regarding this Policy should be reported to the user support center of the billing panel or to the contact emails indicated on our Site.
General Director of IFO